Thursday 5 September 2013

50/50 project. Day 31/50 !Yo Sushi (by Cheshire Photographer Jane Burkinshaw)

Day 31 !Yo Sushi

50 days with a 50mm lens

I've finally given up on my 50mm f/1.8 lens which has been struggling since I dropped it (it was knocked out of my hands by a boisterous puppy!). Focusing has been hit and miss and it's been making grating scratchy noises. With my birthday imminent I've been treated to the Canon 50mm f/1.4 today - a more grown up version - faster, quieter and with even more bokeh! So here's the first shot taken at my birthday lunch at !Yo Sushi. I had to wait ages for the conveyor belt to be full of dishes on both sides and almost had a Miranda moment with my scarf!

I thought the new lens deserved a try out on a serious camera so this was taken on the 5D Mk II.

By Jane Burkinshaw. Share this post by clicking on one of the Share buttons on the right hand side. I'd love to hear your comments too!

No comments:

Post a Comment